Friday, November 23, 2012

Traditions

Tonight we played cards. Specifically, Hand & Foot. We called it quits already and it's only 1:00AM. If you know us, you know that this is crazy early compared to other years (ahem, 5:30AM). I guess that's what happens when your parents are missionaries. :) so, today I am thankful for family traditions and playing cards on holidays. It just isn't a holiday until a couple of decks of cards appear. I definitely missed my partner in crime (Amy) and all the crazy shenanigans we would do but we still managed to have a fun time. I even got them to all sing some parts of Saturday's Warrior ;) oh it was good.

Also, at a visit yesterday, I was introduced to a family in my parents branch. They have 11 children and one of the daughters there named each person in a family photo for me. 4 of her brother's were introduced as "Available". So, now, Kim has taken to calling me Available. Loooove my new name.

No comments: