also said, it is 11:37PM and I have church at 8AM. Yep. eight o'clock in the morning. so with that, here is my list. pardon me if it seems incoherent....my head is foggy and it is way past my bedtime.
Today I am grateful for:
- friends that will drive me back and forth to the auto repair shop
- that my car no longer squeals. WAHOO!
- that the neighbors no longer shoot my death rays with their eyes when i leave the house because of aforementioned car squealing
- puffs super soft tissues. they are a nose-saver
- Netflix continuous play when watching a TV series. GENIUS.
- that i get to sleep in an HOUR tomorrow. thank you daylight savings!
- craft stores. yes, i love them so. be on the lookout for the most adorable thanksgiving namecards ever this year.
and what do you say we start a petition for 3 day weekends? i mean seriously...i would like 1 play day. one day for church and rest. and one day for errands. see, it is a brilliant idea.
now i am over and out for reals.