Yes, you read that correctly. I made a decision.
I am going to post my daily gratitudes for you to peruse and enjoy. Isn't that so generous of me?
I thought so.
anywho. without further ado....
On this First Day of November 2012, I am thankful for....
- the fact that my car only squealed for half a block this morning.
- punching in 18 minutes early at work. then i said HA to to the time clock
- a new dress that received loads of compliments (i looked pretty good, if i do say so myself)
- having a job that offers awesome health benefits....woot woot!
- a brother who can explain all the ins and outs of health benefits (and any other benefits too...want his name/number? just ask!)
- cough drops
- Halloween pictures of my siblings' offspring (aka the cutest kids in the WORLD)
- heated mattress pad
- TV on DVD
and now this cough better go away by tomorrow because tomorrow is FRIDAY, which for those of you who do not know.....Friday is the beginning of the weekend. And i am very thankful for that...but i'm sure i will mention it then.
pardon my spelling and grammar mistakes. my heard hurts from coughing.
And...one last thing...here is a photo of me partying on Halloween. awesome.