Monday, September 10, 2012

it's been awhile...

so....i hit my year mark.

that's right.

a whole year here in the DC area. can you believe it? i sure can't.

it is funny to look back on a year and see what has changed and what hasn't.

a lot has changed this last year.

i can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

i have many half-written posts and stories....i need to finish them and write other new ones. for there are many, many stories to be told about the past year.

oh, and i registered my car here in virginia.

what?

i know.

it nearly kills me everytime i see my cute little car with virginia plates. i miss the utah ones. who know that my identity could be so wrapped up in something like my ski utah! license plates.

maybe this means that it's time for a new car that fits the virginia plates? 

oh, changes. big changes. small changes.....changes.


1 comment:

Claire Hawkes said...

Ok, now that you changed your plates, you are an official Virginianite... I'm not sure how I feel about that! I'm thinking it's high time that I came for a visit. Maybe in the spring?